Building Consumer Confidence Through Disruption, Trust and Transparency.
The NBJ Summit full agenda will be coming soon, but here is a sneak peak at the 2017 agenda.
The 2017 NBJ Summit will:
- Build off of 2016 programming so we continue to increase trust, transparency and consumer confidence.
- Meet the needs of legacy supplement-focused companies along with those of new attendees in the ingredient and functional food space.
- Provide leaders with actionable ideas and outside perspectives on how the global nutrition industry can build consumer confidence in ingredients, supply chain, industry relations and finished products.
- Incorporate new conference programming formats to provide engaging educational content.
During the Summit, we will explore:
- The State of the Nutrition Industry, with a focus on the macro forces and market data trends that are fueling the greatest sales opportunities and the new regulatory frontier (e.g. new administration; FDA’s NDI guidance self-regulation)
- Disruption in Nutrition, with a focus on exploring disruptive business models across the value chain, the influence of millennials, personalized medicine and the online marketplace.
- The Future of Nutrition Retail, with a focus on the retailer’s role in consumer education, brand accountability and building confidence throughout the value chain.
China’s Growing Role within the Global Nutrition Industry, with a focus on: China-led M&A’s and bringing greater transparency to the Chinese supply chain; Increased Chinese consumer demand for U.S. brands.
- Consumer Activation, with a focus on the role of science, trends, storytelling and other driving forces to motivate lasting consumer behavior changes.
- Millennial Marketplace, with a focus on their increasing influence and the shifting values they create in the marketplace.
- Radical Transparency, with a focus on supply chain, clean label and sports nutrition