Guests & Families
NBJ Summit attendees are encouraged to have family members join them to enjoy the beautiful Terranea Resort and surrounding areas. The resort provides excellent resources and activities for guests of all ages which can be referenced here:
- Children can have their own Terranea experience at the Tide Pool Adventure Camp for Kids, or families may choose from a variety of activities they can do together. View the Kid’s Club Schedule.
- Terranea’s pools offer a family oasis has everything parents and kids could ask for. In addition to the 140-foot Peninsula Plunge waterslide, jumping splash pad and 5,000-square-foot pool.
- Aqua-Terra Adventures include a wide range of activities from seeing stunning marine life while you kayak and paddleboard, or go on a guided whale watching tour. You can even learn how to ride the waves with surf lessons by professional instructors.
- Prefer land to the sea, enjoy on a guided bike ride, hike an ocean-side trail, or explore our falconry program. Check out the Terranea Activity Guide.
- Looking for a day trip and have a passion to explore? The Terranea Life Curated Excursions will guide you on local excursions.
To ensure a pleasant experience for all attendees, we ask that any guests who intend to join for one or more of the dinners register for a guest badge. Children who will be occupying a seat at the dinner table and/or enjoying the food and beverage selections are also expected to register for a guest badge so that we may plan accordingly.
Land and Sea Adventure excursions are arranged by headcount and also require a separate guest registration.
Due to the professional nature of the Summit content, and in order to uphold the business and networking environment that contributes to the success and productivity of the event and its attendees, we kindly ask that guests and children do not attend any of the sessions.
Please contact the NBJ Summit client services at with any questions.